ICFAI

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

First Day at ICFAI

My classes of MBA start on June 1 ,but preparatory classes have just started and today is my first day ,it was really very good ,our strength for this is yr is around 800 and there are 80 in our section and only 8 from Hyderabad.(including me too).Lots of people from Kolkata and Delhi ...seems to be very famous among north Indians,but the environment is really electrifying,different students from all the country, most of them have experience(from 6weeks to 4yrs)........................woow...

today got to know abt the case studies.....ICFAI case developmet centre is one of the best case developers in the world as they claim but there is truth in it as I we the first yr students are being
tested for the skills of case study writing and this is the first kind of experiment to carried in the entire history of business schools all over the world...I hope it will be successful and hope I will be the part of the batch whose case studies will be published on ECCH's website(European Case Clearing House, which is the biggest house of case studies )

very hectic schedule ..morning 930 to evening 530....feels like a school...after all I m in a bSCHOOL...anyhow frns ....mail u later and will in touch with u..

but the basic infrastructure ,environnment and the method of teaching is very satisfactory ...even though I shud not conclude on 1st day's class....here the computer lab is very spacious and library is a bit small but its good too.........

Santhosh Kumar
+919949919401

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home